Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last night I went to dinner with one of my friends that I have not seen since I was 9. It was crazy and way fun. My friend wants to minor in culinary arts so she is a good cook. She was cooking dinner for some of her guy friends and she invited me to eat with them. We had biscuits and gravy, pineapple and bacon. It was really yummy. Her guy friends were really fun to hang out with. Later a few of their other girl friends came over and we just had a fun party. Ha and then we had a homework party because we all had to do homework. We had a good time.

1 comment:

Blue room said...

My friends and I always have homework partys but it always seems to take like 10 minutes for one problem. I bet that the guys were fun to hang out with! ;) Wink wink... Just kidding. That dinner sounds amazing. Thanks soooooooo much for posting. I love you and miss you more!